because companies with engaged employees outperform those without by 202%
This is where the fun begins. Learning activity can be as simple as finding ways to maximise collaboration and co-operative learning in your teams.
- We’re depending on each other rather than competing against each other.
- Those present are actually required to participate, perform and demonstrate involvement.
- There aren’t the usual ‘hogs’ and ‘logs’ when it comes to working in groups.
- We aim for simultaneous involvement rather than waiting forever and turn taking. sound… well, better!?
What does tackling Learning Activity look like?
- A keynote speaker at your next conference.
- Workshops to learn countless co-opertative learning strategies.
- Full and half-day programs for leaders, trainers & managers.